Anticipated Start Date: ASAP (March 2023)
Work Location: In-person (Irvine)
Eggs Unlimited is a family-owned company headquartered in Irvine, California. We are one of the largest egg companies in the nation. Operated by a team of customer oriented, experienced individuals we are constantly working to bring you the best quality eggs for the best possible price. We utilize our extensive experience spanning all aspects of the egg industry from farming to purchasing to freight and logistics in order to consistently prove to you that we have your margins in mind.
We are looking for an experienced Accounting Clerk to hit the ground running in this all-encompassing accounting position. Working closely with our Head of Accounting, we are looking for someone that can work within a team and have the ability to work independently on their day-to-day duties.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Processes invoices into the accounts payable system daily.
- Verifies that all invoices have been properly approved for payment.
- Issues all purchase orders while maintaining an accurate and current purchase order log
- Maintains all vendor files
- Balance accounts payable to the general ledger daily.
- Researches all vendor statements upon receipt and answers all vendor inquiries.
- Adheres to the month-end closing schedule including the preparation of the month-end reports and all related general ledger reconciliations.
- Invoice all direct bill accounts, clear all AR payments in PMS, and resolve any discrepancies.
- Assist with resolving any billing disputes with vendors and clients.
- 3+ years experience in Accounting.
- Expertise with QuickBooks.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Excellent organizational skills, problem-solving, project management.
- Strong communication skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Maintain a positive, “team player” attitude.
- Accounting degree is preferred.
We are looking for someone comfortable working in a small company office environment, with drive and initiative to not only complete and maintain duties but to develop and improve our systems. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to be a vital and valued member of the team with opportunity of growth and development.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401K Contribution
- Free Lunch everyday + Snacks and Refreshments provided all day
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.