Work Location: In-person (Irvine)
Eggs Unlimited is a family-owned company headquartered in Irvine, California. We are one of the largest egg companies in the nation. Operated by a team of customer oriented, experienced individuals we are constantly working to bring you the best quality eggs for the best possible price. We utilize our extensive experience spanning all aspects of the egg industry from farming to purchasing to freight and logistics in order to consistently prove to you that we have your margins in mind.
The HR Generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and is the point of contact for Eggs Unlimited employees. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding and offboarding, engagement, policy implementation, employment law compliance, and maintenance of employee data and files.
- Prepares documentation and performs activities related to employee onboarding, promotions, performance review tracking, internal transfers, and other employee changes
- Maintains compliance with all related labor laws
- Assists with developing and updating new and existing SOPs, HR policies, etc.
- Creates, facilitates, and maintains onboarding in ADP for new employees
- Develops, revises, and maintains job descriptions and postings
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations
- Develops, maintains, and facilitates comprehensive offboarding processes
- Responds to employee requests, maintaining internal SLAs via the HR shared services model
- Assists with deployment of internal surveys, engagement and performance management cycles
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required (an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered for this role)
- A minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience working in a human resource capacity
- Experience in Gusto
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems
We are looking for someone comfortable working in a small company office environment, with drive and initiative to not only complete and maintain duties but to develop and improve our systems. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to be a vital and valued member of the team with opportunity of growth and development.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401K Contribution
- Free Lunch everyday + Snacks and Refreshments provided all day
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.