Data Analyst Job Description
Salary: $65-$78K (DOE)
Anticipated Start Date: ASAP (March/April 2023)
Work Location: In-person (Irvine)
Eggs Unlimited is a family-owned company headquartered in Irvine, California. We are one of the largest egg companies in the nation. Operated by a team of customer oriented, experienced individuals we are constantly working to bring you the best quality eggs for the best possible price. We utilize our extensive experience spanning all aspects of the egg industry from farming to purchasing to freight and logistics in order to consistently prove to you that we have your margins in mind.
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to hit the ground running in this role. Working closely with our Leadership team, we are looking for someone that can work within a team and have the ability to work independently on their day-to-day duties.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- With limited supervision, the Data Analyst is responsible for data compilation, data management, data analysis, and reporting
- Extracts and compiles various sources of information and large data sets from various systems or applications
- Set up process for monitoring, tracking and trending information and data using various systems or applications
- Prepares well-organized, easily understood reports, analysis, and summary of findings for use by management
- Assists in preparation of regularly produced reports to support executive decision-making
- Researches and analyze report results identifying opportunities and trends
- Consolidates data from multiple sources, using industry-based tools or manually; able to process data effectively using Microsoft Excel
- Supports management and other team members as requested on all things data related.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Quick learner who is self-motivated, well organized, and detail-oriented
- Proven qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid knowledge of the MS Office suite, especially Excel
We are looking for someone comfortable working in a small company office environment, with drive and initiative to not only complete and maintain duties but to develop and improve our systems. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to be a vital and valued member of the team with opportunity of growth and development.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401K Contribution
- Free Lunch everyday + Snacks and Refreshments provided all day
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.