Anticipated Start Date: ASAP (January 2023)
Work Location: In-person (Irvine)
Eggs Unlimited is a family-owned company headquartered in Irvine, California. We are one of the largest egg companies in the nation. Operated by a team of customer oriented, experienced individuals we are constantly working to bring you the best quality eggs for the best possible price. We utilize our extensive experience spanning all aspects of the egg industry from farming to purchasing to freight and logistics in order to consistently prove to you that we have your margins in mind.
We are experiencing an exciting period of hyper growth and are currently looking for an experienced Sales Coordinator who will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to assigned customers by using knowledge of the company and products and services. The Sales Coordinator interacts with customers as well as internal staff to provide information in response to questions and concerns through e-mail, phone and face-to-face. This position is part of a team that continues to develop current business relationships and ensure client satisfaction to grow existing and new revenue for the company.
- Retail coordination
- Understand the flow and fill rate of PO’s
- Track orders
- Liaise with stores/ store managers/ procurement on orders, delay, shorts
- Record keeping
- Liaise with logistic team to execute PO’s
- Liaise with logistics on tracking loads
- Pull data and reports
- Career-minded and customer service-oriented professionals
- Those who enjoy sales
- You are willing to learn and utilize our proven, best-in-class sales and customer service training and techniques
- You have the ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deploy a sense of urgency and problem-solving skills
- 1-3 Year of logistics sales coordination and/or customer service experience preferred
We are looking for someone comfortable working in a small company office environment, with drive and initiative to not only complete and maintain duties but to develop and improve our systems. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to be a vital and valued member of the team with opportunity of growth and development.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401K Contribution
- Free Lunch everyday + Snacks and Refreshments provided all day
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.